Sunday, February 12, 2012

grammy's

I have wanted to be at the Grammy's since I was a little girl...Something about music, musicians, live performances, fancy dresses, and being free to be you!!!  Oh one day maybe but in the meantime I guess I'll just watch....What was that on Lady Gaga's face???  Why would you wear a mask?? I know why I want to sometimes but really?  And Katy Perry what the heck was that outfit?  Oh but Adele!!! She is so so truly talented...Amazing... She deserved every award that she won.  And to finish off with Paul McCartney is just classic and wonderful. 

I can't help but get tears in my eyes over Whiteny Houston.  People are just plain awful when they say things about people dying from their own demise.  I think that is the worst way to go.  I can't help but feel awful for her and her daughter that is left behind.  So sad that people can't grasp that she was a human being just like you and me... Just because she was famous and an amazing talent doesn't mean that she wasn't real.

Before I even started my yoga class this morning people were talking about her and not in a very positive light.  Why?  What is wrong with everyone?  I know compassion isn't always my strong point either but COME ON!  The woman died.  She had friends. She had family.  She had children.  She had fans. She had a life.  I'd hate to see what would happen if one of them fell on hard times and couldn't find a way out.  She needed Jesus just like all of us.  

Jesus, Love, Peace, Compassion and some kick ass music...those are the things we need in life... oh yeah and maybe some yoga!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment